(I'm rather messy)
Here's a really easy recipe, that's extremely delicious. It's the Oreo Train Cake. This cake is the popular "Choc Ripple Cake", which can be decorated in many different ways. I decorated mine with Oreo crumbs, and it ended up looking like a train, so I called it the Oreo Train Cake. Enjoy!
300 mL thickened cream
1 teaspoon caster sugar
250 g packet Arnott's Choc Ripple biscuits
4 or 5 Oreo cookies
1. Use an electric mixer to mix the sugar and cocoa in a bowl, until firm peaks form.
2. Spread some cream on a serving platter to make the base of the cake.
3. Spread cream on a biscuit, stand the biscuit upright on the edge of the cream base. Get another biscuit and stand it alongside, sandwiching together with the first biscuit, continuing until you have five biscuits in one row. Continue doing this to form a log.
4. When you have finished using the biscuits, spread the remaining cream over the cake.
5. Get the creamless parts of the Oreos. Crush them with the back of a wooden spoon.
6. Sprinkle the Oreo crumbs all over the cake.
7. Place Oreo cake in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
8. Serve by cutting diagonally.