These chocolate snowballs are delicious as well as very easy to make! Although I still can't manage to make them properly...
- 1 packet of plain milk biscuits
- 395 g can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- extra dessicated coconut in a separate bowl
1. Crush the biscuits in a food processor until they are in fine bits. Pour them into a large bowl.
2. Pour the dessicated coconut into the bowl.
3. Add the 2 tablespoons of cocoa into the bowl. (If it is not enough, more can be added.)
4. Pour the sweetened condensed milk in the bowl.
5. Mix the ingredients. You will find that the mixture will be rather thick, so you will need to use your hands to mush it all together. If it is too dry, add some milk.
6. Roll the mixture into little bite-size balls and place them into the separate bowl containing dessicated coconut. [Here it might be nice to have a friend.] Roll the balls in the coconut.
7. Place the balls onto a serving plate, and share the goodness!